Summary of The Day: The 20-minute basic flight will take you over the splendor of the greatest city in the U.S. - San Francisco! On this flight, you will fly along the shoreline of the quaint bayside village of Sausalito, then right over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge! Continue to Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park - Home of the San Francisco Giants, then on over the infamous island prison of Alcatraz. Finally your flight will be completed with a pass by the historic Angel Island, and back for a smooth landing back in Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
You can also join the tour directly from Seaplane Base: 242 Redwood Highway Frontage Rd., Mill Valley, CA 94941.
Flights may be cancelled and flight routes altered due to weather.
Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.