Summary of The Day: Your fun tour begins when your airplane lands at Los Angeles airport (LAX). You will be greeted by your friendly tour guide at the airport. He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with the check-in if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
**If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self-transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.**
Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers that:
* Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames.
* Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
* Request more than one airport transfer per order.
- We strongly recommend you book your flight to arrive within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Pacific Palm Resort / Hotel Irvine / Hilton Anaheim or similar
Los Angeles - Yosemite National Park
Summary of The Day: Departing from Los Angeles in the morning, we travel across Central Valley of California, where over half of the fruits, nuts, and vegetables grown in country are produced very year, making California Nation’s largest agricultural state.
After lunch, we'll arrive in Yosemite National Park. Towering granite rocks, magnificent waterfalls and tranquil valley, making Yosemite a fairyland from every angle you look. Take a walk in the woods and the fresh forest air.
We'll spend the night in Modesto.
- SpringHill Marriott Modesto or similar
Stanford University - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit Stanford University (admission not included). It covers 35 square kilometers, the second largest and the most beautiful campus in America. Alumni of Stanford have founded some of the largest high-tech companies: Google, Yahoo, Cisco, and Hewlett Packard.
Afterwards we'll drive to San Francisco, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We'll visit the Golden Gate Bridge before visiting Fisherman's Wharf. Here you can take an optional cruise on the San Francisco Bay (own expense). Then we'll visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, the Palace of Fine Arts, and visit the famous Lombard Street.
We'll spend the night in the Bay Area.
- Marriott or similar
Roaring Camp - 17-Mile Drive - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll head to Roaring Camp, a beautiful small village located in California Coastal Mountains. The steam train may sound farfetched today, but it brings back sweet memories. As the whole world is adapted to maglev trains and highways, we take a lovely and scenic ride on a nostalgic steam train today (own expense)! Then we'll depart from this authentic western village and wind our way through redwood forests. Afterwards we'll head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula, where gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach. Here we'll stop at a first-class golf course to sight see. Then we'll view the scenery of the 17 Miles, which is truly breathtaking. In the afternoon we'll return to Los Angeles.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*LAX Terminal Meeting Spots*
Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal(Terminal B) - 7/11 supermarket (forward leading to the left)
Terminal 1 - Baggage Claim#1 Hudson News
Terminal 2 - Baggage Claim#2
Terminal 3 - Baggage Claim#A
Terminal 4 - Starbucks
Terminal 5 - Baggage Claim#3
Terminal 6 - Information and ATM
Terminal 7/8 - Baggage Claim#1
*LAX Pick-up Time and Schedule*
We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation. We offer complimentary transfers for:
* Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:00pm
* International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm
Bus schedule: Every 1 hour we have the transfer bus pick passengers up at airport (8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm). If you arrive early, please meet your guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a yellow uniform, holding a small yellow flag or an iPad with the local provider's icon.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $328.00||USD $223.00||USD $219.00||USD $493.00||USD $208.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:00pm; International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm) and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver(min. $8.00/day per person)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for Driver (min. $4.00/person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $20.00/person(including Stanford University parking fee, Yosemite and 17-mile drive admission)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 Minutes): $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40.00/Adult or Teenager; $25.00/Child (3-12)
- Roaring Camp Railroads: $29.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(2-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 50.00/person free, including USD 30.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 20.00.
- During long weekend and special holidays the hotel rates may increase and the tour price is subject to our final confirmation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pickup before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around $15). Clients may then use the Bart / train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via direct Taxi service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco take about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks 05/29/2016 20:38:17
Dear Kishore ,
Thank you for you inquiry.
The tours offer airport transfer, we cannot substitute the day, as we do not personalize or customize the tours.
Here is a link of other tours we offer.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7