Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in San Francisco and transfer to the hotel. Then rest of the day is yours to relax from your flight or explore the city.
- Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
San Francisco - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll enjoy an extended tour of the fabulous city of San Francisco, visiting Saint Mary Church, Cliff House, Twin Peaks, and San Francisco City Hall.
In the evening we'll arrive in Los Angeles.
- Pacific Palms Resort or similar
Summary of The Day: Start your day at Universal Studios Hollywood on the world famous Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made and see firsthand the world’s largest 3-D experience, King Kong 360 3-D, created by Peter Jackson.
Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies and TV shows. Survive an 84- foot vertical plunge in Jurassic Park® – The Ride or brave the world’s scariest indoor thrill ride on Revenge of the MummySM – The Ride.
Visit the animated world by racing with The Simpsons™ on a revolutionary, virtual roller coaster and more! And be part of the battle as you embark on a mission to defend the Allspark from the evil clutches of the Decepticons® in Transformers: The Ride 3D.
Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™ and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Plus, experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement.
- Pacific Palms Resort or similar
San Diego Sea World
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart from Los Angeles and head south to San Diego. Here we'll walk along its scenic pier, visit the beautiful downtown area, and visit the USS Midway Museum (admission not included).
Then, we'll enter enter San Diego Sea World - the largest and most magnificent marine life park in the world. Here you will experience the excitement of many live shows including Shamu the Killer Whale, and see animal stars from many popular television specials.
We'll return to Los Angeles in the evening.
- Pacific Palms Resort or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Departing from Los Angeles, we'll journey to Las Vegas, Nevada - gambling capital of the world. We'll spend the night right on the strip and you'll be free to join an optional 4-hour night tour.
- Monte Carlo Resort and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll proceed to the world famous Grand Canyon and explore the scenic West Rim. Enjoy stunning panoramic views of this gorgeous region from its many lookouts or step out onto the Skywalk, which is suspended 4,000 ft. above the Colorado River and offers unmatched views of the region. You can also view the canyon in a helicopter or take a boat ride in the Colorado River (own expense).
We'll return to Las Vegas in the evening.
- Monte Carlo Resort and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Chocolate Factory - Factory Outlet - Fresno
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll take a tour to the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Garden.
Afterwards we'll head back to California, stopping at the Lenwood factory outlet where you can purchase famous brands at the lowest prices.
We'll arrive in Fresno in the evening.
- Piccadilly Inn Shaw or similar
Fresno - Yosemite - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll head to Yosemite National Park through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmland of California.
Prepare to be stunned as we enter Yosemite National Park, driving past gigantic trees and towering mountain cliffs. We'll view the highest waterfall in California - Yosemite Falls - the magnificent El Capitan peak, and Tunnel View lookout to take in the expansive park.
After lunch, we'll drive to San Francisco where we'll tour the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Lombard St, Chinatown and Palace of Fine Art.
Afterwards we'll end our fabulous tour.
Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am-10:00pm. Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area. You may wait for 10-15 minutes due to busy airport pick-up service.
If you arrive earlier or later, you will have to self transfer to the hotel.
Please self transfer to SFO Airport. We suggest you book a US domestic flight after 9:00pm and international flight after 10:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $998.00||USD $692.00||USD $694.00||USD $1,448.00||USD $698.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $698 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up(Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am-10:00pm)
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Admission to chosen theme parks
- Admission to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Lunch at Grand Canyon West
- In-depth San Francisco tour + Yosemite National Park Admission
- Tips for tour guide/bus driver
- Airfares between your home and San Francisco airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Diego Bay Cruise: Adult: $24.00/Person; Child(5-12): $12.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via Public Transportation: All hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region. Clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around $15). Clients may then use the Bart / train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via direct Taxi service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco take about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7