Summary of The Day: This just might be the most beautiful urban run in the world. Experience the scenic shoreline promenade, run through historic Crissy Field - the site of early aviation exploits - and on to the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city skyline, Marin Headlands, and Alcatraz and Angel Island. The return trip through the Presidio includes a stop at the Palace of Fine Arts, an architectural gem and the only remaining building from the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition.
This 6.2-mile run is mainly on pavement and dirt trails. The route is mostly flat with some stairs.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.