Golden Gate Park - The Presidio - Golden Gate Park
Summary of The Day: Join us for a run through Golden Gate Park. From the DeYoung Museum and on to the urban landscape of Richmond District, segueing into an exploration of The Presidio of San Francisco. We'll learn about its origins and the impact this man-made forest has had on the environment. we'll traverse The Presidio from Lovers Lane to Inspiration Point. Then we'll return to Golden Gate Park to see the historic Conservatory of Flowers. Our run culminates at the DeYoung Museum.
This 6-mile run is mainly on pavement and dirt trails. There are several hills with breathtaking views.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.