Summary of The Day: Take advantage of our Golden Gate Park Loop for the best way of seeing San Francisco The city's rich history includes the fort, which was established in 1776 by the Spanish at the Golden Gate and a mission named for Francis of Assisi on the site. San Francisco is a popular destination renowned for its steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of Victorian and modern architecture and its famous landmarks which include the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, and Chinatown. Discover this abounding destination from the top of an English Double-Decker bus!
Frequency: every 120 mins from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Stop 1 - Union Square - Geary Street - In Fronty of Macys
Stop 2 - Hilton Hotel - Mason St.
Stop 3 - City Hall - Civic Center - Corner of Fulton/Larkin
Stop 4 - Hayes Street
Stop 5 - Alamo Square
Stop 6 - Haight District - Ashbury St.
Stop 7 - Golden Gate Park - Center Dr.
Stop 8 - Westin St Francis Hotel - Post St.
Tickets must be exchanged before boarding the bus at 2800 Leavenworth Street (between Jefferson St. & Beach St.), San Francisco, CA 94133.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.