Summary of The Day: The San Francisco Wharf and Waterfront Segway Tour is the most sensational way to see the City by the Bay. You will love gliding through the waterfront on our New Fleet of Segway i2's Human Transporter - with Lean Steer. This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and along Fisherman’s Wharf. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way to tour it, and Segway is the answer!
The Segway Tour route follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 40 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Tours are limited to ten riders per tour guide. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
• Cable Car turn-around
• National Maritime Museum
• Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
• Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
• WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
• Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
• Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
• Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
• Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly Segway, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun.
Departure Location: Fisherman's Wharf at 757 Beach Street, San Francisco CA, 94109
April - October: Daily 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:30pm 2:00pm & 4:00pm
November - March: Daily 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:30pm & 3:00pm.
All guests must be age 12 or older AND weigh between 100-250 lbs (45-113 kilos).
No pregnant guests.
Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour.
No refunds for any member of your party if you do not meet these criteria. This activity is not recommended for guests age 70 and up.
We do not offer Hotel Pick up service for our tours. All tours start on time, so please arrive 15 minutes early.
Tours depart from the rear parking lot at 757 Beach Street near the corner of Hyde Street. Located across Beach Street from the Hyde Street Cable Car turn around in Fisherman's Wharf. Our training area is behind a building and is not visible until you are standing at the end of the driveway. There is a Wells Fargo ATM (red Sign) at the driveway entrance.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
* All guests must be age 12 or older AND weigh between 100-250 lbs. (46-115 klilos) No pregnant guests. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour. No refunds for any member of your party if you do not meet these criteria. This activity is not recommended for guests age 70 and up.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep. www.tours4fun.com