Summary of The Day: The San Francisco Wharf and Waterfront Segway Tour is the most sensational way to see the City by the Bay. You will love gliding through the waterfront on our New Fleet of Segway i2's Human Transporter - with Lean Steer. This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and along Fisherman’s Wharf. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way to tour it, and Segway is the answer!
The Segway Tour route follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 40 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Tours are limited to ten riders per tour guide. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
• Cable Car turn-around
• National Maritime Museum
• Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
• Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
• WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
• Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
• Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
• Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
• Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly Segway, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun.
* All guests must be age 12 or older AND weigh between 100-250 lbs (45-113 kilos).|
* No pregnant guests.
* Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
* All guests must be age 12 or older AND weigh between 100-250 lbs. (46-115 klilos) No pregnant guests. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour. No refunds for any member of your party if you do not meet these criteria. This activity is not recommended for guests age 70 and up.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.