Summary of The Day: The San Francisco Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 50% off retail prices on admission to your choice of 4 attractions. Choose from a list of 20 top attractions, including California Academy of Sciences, Golden Gate Bay Cruise, California’s Great America, Aquarium of the Bay, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.
Choose 4 Of The Following
• Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus San Francisco: 2-day Classic Tour (Jump on at any stop)
• Aquarium Of The Bay
• California Academy of Sciences
• Golden Gate Bay Cruise - Red & White
• Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise - Red and White Fleet
• Escape from the Rock - Blue & Gold Fleet
• Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco
• California's Great America
• de Young Museum
• Asian Art Museum
• AT&T Park Tour
• Angel Island with Roundtrip Ferry - Blue & Gold Fleet
• Madame Tussauds
• Go Car 1 Hour Tour
• Muni Day Pass
• San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
• One All-Day Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles
• San Francisco Dungeons
• RocketBoat - Blue & Gold Fleet
*Vouchers may be redeemed at the following location. You must present this voucher along with a photo ID to pick up your card(s).
1. Red and White Fleet - Ticket Booth
Address: Pier 43-1/2 (Located at the foot of Taylor Street in historic Fisherman's Wharf) San Francisco CA 94113
Hours: Daily, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Closed: Christmas Day
2. Macy's Union Square - Lower Level Visitor Information Center
Address: 170 O'Farrell Street - lower level cellar San Francisco CA 94102
Hours: Monday-Saturday: 10:00 am-9:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am-7:00 pm
Closed: May be closed major holidays.
3. SF Travel
Address: 900 Market Street San Francisco CA 94102
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Closed: Sundays from November-April. New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, and Thanksgiving Day.
Departure Date: From now on - March 1, 2017(The card must be used before/at March 1, 2017)
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for the number of attractions purchased over a 30-day period.
Please note: No Refunds once you book and get our E-ticket.
Customers must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on the voucher to the redemption center to receive your go city cards. This voucher will be required in exchange for the cards and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
If you need additional guidebook or trip protection, please remark in the comments column when booking, then we'll calculate the final price for you.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.