Summary of The Day: The San Francisco Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 50% off retail prices on admission to your choice of 4 attractions. Choose from a list of 20 top attractions, including California Academy of Sciences, Golden Gate Bay Cruise, California’s Great America, Aquarium of the Bay, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.
Choose 4 Of The Following
• Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus San Francisco: 2-day Classic Tour (Jump on at any stop)
• Aquarium Of The Bay
• California Academy of Sciences
• Golden Gate Bay Cruise - Red & White
• Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise - Red and White Fleet
• Escape from the Rock - Blue & Gold Fleet
• Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco
• California's Great America
• de Young Museum
• Asian Art Museum
• AT&T Park Tour
• Angel Island with Roundtrip Ferry - Blue & Gold Fleet
• Madame Tussauds
• Go Car 1 Hour Tour
• Muni Day Pass
• San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
• One All-Day Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles
• San Francisco Dungeons
• RocketBoat - Blue & Gold Fleet
*Vouchers may be redeemed at the following location. You must present this voucher along with a photo ID to pick up your card(s).
1. Red and White Fleet - Ticket Booth
Address: Pier 43-1/2 (Located at the foot of Taylor Street in historic Fisherman's Wharf) San Francisco CA 94113
Hours: Daily, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Closed: Christmas Day
2. Macy's Union Square - Lower Level Visitor Information Center
Address: 170 O'Farrell Street - lower level cellar San Francisco CA 94102
Hours: Monday-Saturday: 10:00 am-9:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am-7:00 pm
Closed: May be closed major holidays.
3. SF Travel
Address: 900 Market Street San Francisco CA 94102
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Closed: Sundays from November-April. New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, and Thanksgiving Day.
|USD $64.98||USD $48.98|
|+USD $20.00||+USD $16.00|
*Adult age: 13 or older|
*Child age: 3-12
*The regular price is for one day card duration
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.