Summary of The Day: Take advantage of our Down Town Loop for the best way to see San Francisco. San Francisco is a popular destination renowned for its steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of Victorian and modern architecture and its famous landmarks which include the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, and Chinatown. Discover this abounding destination from the top of an English Double-Decker bus!
Frequency: every 15-30 mins from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Stop 1 - Fishermans Wharf - Visitor Information Center
Stop 2 - Barbary Coast - Fog City Diner
Stop 3 - Ferry Building - One Market St - Opposite Hyatt Regency
Stop 4 - South of Market - 3rd St. - Westin Hotel
Stop 5 - Union Square - Geary Street - In Fronty of Macys
Stop 6 - City Hall - Civic Center - Corner of Fulton/Larkin
Stop 7 - Chinatown Gate - Grant Ave - Bush St. - Triton Hotel
Stop 8 - Chinatown - Financial District - Kearny St. - Hilton Hotel
Stop 9 - North Beach - Stockton St. - Joey And Eddies Restaurant
Stop 10 - Lombard Street - Corner of Lombard columbus
Stop 11 - Pier 39 - In front of Hard Rock Café
Stop 12 - Fishermans Wharf - Pier 43 1/2 - Red and White Fleet
Tickets must be exchanged before boarding the bus at 2800 Leavenworth Street (between Jefferson St. & Beach St.), San Francisco, CA 94133.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.