Our dollar-bill-size booklet contains six real tickets to the five most famous San Francisco attractions, plus one Cable Car 7-day passport. We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best, and cut the price nearly in half. (Well, 45% to be precise.)
With your San Francisco CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably: San Francisco Muni & Cable Car 7 Day Passport :
Unlimited transportation on all Muni Trolleys, buses and historic Cable Cars for seven consecutive days beginning the day of first CityPASS use. Without CityPASS, a single one-way Cable Car ride costs $5 (Muni bus: $2); does not include BART.
California Academy of Sciences :
General admission to all exhibits including the aquarium, rainforest, planetarium, natural history museum, 3D theater and living roof.
Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise:
A one-hour narrated Bay Cruise Adventure tours you under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz Island and past Angel Island, offering sensational skyline views or choose a RocketBoat Ride (available May-October).
OPTION TICKET 1: Aquarium of the Bay :
General admission to Aquarium of the Bay, the only aquarium dedicated to the animals native to the San Francisco Bay. Includes underwater glass tunnels and touch pools. OR Monterey Bay Aquarium :
Cannery Row's world Famous Aquarium where you'll discover diverse sea life and a multitude of habitats. With more than 200 exhibits, this can't be missed.
OPTION TICKET 2: Exploratorium:
General admission to join this museum's ongoing exploration of science, art and human perception. OR de Young Museum :
General admission to both de Young + Legion of Honor Fine Arts museums, if visited on the same day, and access to de Young's Hamon Tower Observatory.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your San Francisco CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions or at the San Francisco Visitor Information Center and receive a San Francisco CityPASS. Voucher may not be redeemed at Cable Cars or Muni stations.
***San Francisco CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day you use your ticket booklet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 13 and older
*Child age: 5-12 We highly recommend you use your Pass Booklet before February 28, 2017 after booking on our site since the price is valid until February, 2017. If you want to use your Pass Booklet after February 28, 2017, please contact our customer service team to adjust the price for you.
Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport and five one-time attraction tickets. Ticket details:
- Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport - unlimited rides on Muni cable cars, street cars and buses for 7 consecutive days (compare: a single regular-fare cable car ride is $5)
- California Academy of Sciences - admission to 3-in-one attraction (natural history museum, aquarium, planetarium) includes exhibits and 3D theater
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise - a one-hour narrated cruise or a RocketBoat Ride (May-Oct. only)
- Option Ticket 1: Aquarium of the Bay - general admission OR Monterey Bay Aquarium- General Admission
- Option Ticket 2: Exploratorium - general admission OR de Young Museum - general admission to both de Young + Legion of Honor Fine Arts museums, if visited on the same day, and access to de Young's Hamon Tower Observatory
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are typically not eligible for refund after being activated (when the first ticket is used).
Ticket book is valid for nine consecutive days beginning date of first use.
We recommend that you purchase your CityPASS up to 90 days in advance of first day of use.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.