Summary of The Day: Sparkling waves and soft breezes set the mood for this champagne brunch cruise, a relaxing and luxurious tour featuring free-flowing champagne and unbeatable views of San Francisco’s world-famous sights. Your 2-hour cruise includes a buffet stocked with classic American breakfast dishes—like thick slabs of French toast, smoked bacon, and crispy home fries—plus plenty of seasonal lunch entrées, and decadent desserts. With live background music and gorgeous views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, and the TransAmerica pyramid, cruising with us is the ideal way to see the city.
Champagne Brunch Menu:
Chef's bakery Basket
• Fresh Baked Breads, Pastries, Croissants, Muffins, and Seasonal Fruit Display*
• Asiago Caesar Salad with garlic croutons
• Cabbage Salad
• Couscous with mandarin oranges and mint*
• Chilled Salmon remoulade
• French Toast Valencia with Vermont maple syrup, whipped cream, and fresh berries*
• Farm Fresh Scrambled Eggs with pepper confit*
• Chef’s Assorted Quiches*
• Smoked Bacon and Breakfast Sausages
• Home Fried Potatoes with peppers and onions*
• Carved Turkey
• Ham with Country Mustards
• Hot Vegetarian Pasta*
• Banana Bread Pudding with caramel sauce, nuts*
Assorted Premium Cakes, Pies & Petit Fours*
*Vegetarian items on buffet
All menus are subject to change due to the use of seasonal ingredients
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to the departure time
Guests check-in on board the California Hornblower
Guests must present their voucher to cruise staff on board
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.