Summary of The Day: Climb aboard RocketBoat for the ultimate high speed adventure on San Francisco Bay. Get blown away as you hold on for the most exhilarating ride of your life. Stunning views and a classic Rock and Roll soundtrack add to the 30-minutes of fun. Never the same ride twice!
RocketBoat, it's a BLAST!
**Tour runs seasonally May to October from PIER 39.**
Effective May 2 - June 5, 2016 & September 12 - October 30, 2016
Effective June 6 - September 11, 2016
Cruises may not operate during inclement weather. Start time may subject to change without notice. Check with ticket booth on day of sailing for schedule. No reserved seating available.
*Height restriction: Must be 40” tall to ride.
Tickets are valid for any departure time for up to six (6) months from date of purchase and are non-refundable.
For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, osteoporosis, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Bumping may occur. Those with osteoporosis, expectant mothers and children under 3 years old should not ride.
Guests must transfer from their wheelchair or Electric Convenience Vehicle to RocketBoat by themselves or with assistance by members of their party to experience this attraction. Enter through the standard queue where a crew member will assist you.
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
Service animals allowed.
The weather in San Francisco can be unpredictable and occasionally it is cloudy and windy. You should bring a jacket with you in case you get cold.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Oh wait, did I say boat? I meant RocketBoat! This is no ordinary boat. Speeding around the bay at who knows how many MPH, we had an absolute blast on a perfectly brilliant day. We passed lazy ferry after lazy ferry, cheering as the water s...sprayed out from all sides and music blasted out of the speakers. Our fearless captain entertained us with jokes and stories, and my sis and I were very proud when he asked if anyone was local. We were the only two to raise our hands. We paused only to take in the view at the Ferry Building and Pac Bell Park, two sights I could stare at all day long. As for the grandparents, they loved it. Grandpa was harking back to his days as a sailor and calling out the bumps when they were going to happen. I think he wanted to put his hands up like he was on a roller coaster. Grandma was, well, hanging on for dear life. Hair was a little messy afterwards, but she was smiling. It was an experience that was anything but tacky. During one of those pauses, I looked around and couldn't help but think I love my family, I love my city, I love my life. Go Rocketboat go!Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.