Alcatraz Island - Golden Gate bridge - City Skyline
Summary of The Day: During the trip, you'll be treated to fantastic views of Alcatraz Island, the city skyline, the Golden Gate bridge and the Pacific Ocean. If adventure is your style, try out our deck trampolines (be warned, you may get wet!). The netting allows you the exhilarating feeling of having the waves rush under your feet, and are also extremely comfortable for lounging in the sun. Want a break from the wind? Come inside our protected cabin, have a seat and continue to enjoy the sights of the sky and water. Need a bite to eat? Snacks, soda, beer and wine are available for purchase at the cabin bar. Our sailing catamarans give a uniquely stable and quiet ride without the noise of engines—you'll be amazed at the speed that wind in your sails can give you! Pick up a helpful navigation guide providing information about San Francisco's landmarks as you sail past them. Feeling confidently sea-worthy? Take the helm from the captain and steer the boat (kids love this!). Our captain and crew are always happy to snap a photo or answer your questions about San Francisco or our catamarans—you'll quickly learn our passion for sailing!
On this unforgettable sail of the San Francisco Bay, you will:
-Sail by the historic Alcatraz Island and Sausalito
-Sail under the awe-inspiring Golden Gate Bridge
-Glide past the spectacular San Francisco city skyline
-Experience a colony of grunting sea lions
Come join us for a nautical adventure with breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay! Our experienced captains will make sure your sail is pleasant, informative, and fun for the whole family!
1/2 block east of Fisherman's Wharf (San Francisco, CA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided upon purchase of tickets.)
*Price is per person.
*Adult: 13 and up
*Child: 6-12 years of age
*Children 5 years and under are free. Please leave us a note with the name and DOB of the child to allow us to arrange for you in advance.
Narration is available on handheld listening devices at no additional cost.
Personal food and drink items are not allowed. You can purchase snacks or beer, wine, and soft drinks at our on-board bar with cash or a credit card.
Severe weather in this area of California is rare and sails will proceed as scheduled in light rain and other mild weather conditions. Both our boats have 360-degree, protected viewing areas!
We usually advise you to wear jeans, a t-shirt or sweatshirt, tennis shoes and to bring a jacket. We do have jackets on board (first come first serve), but yours are much more stylish.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.