Summary of The Day: Our 45 minute flight will begin with take off from our seabase in the lovely bayside village of Sausalito just across the Golden Gate Bridge. We will then fly over the Golden Gate National Reserve and out along the coast beyond the Golden Gate. This coastline has been sculpted by fantastic geologic forces over hundreds of millions of years, making the San Francisco Bay Area one of the most active seismic zones in the world! We will fly out to the wide, sandy beaches of Stinson Beach, then over the majestic and ancient redwoods of Muir Woods, and finally back over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge! We will then fly on above Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park - Home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants, then on over the infamous island prison of Alcatraz. Your flight will be completed with a pass by the historic Angel Island and a smooth landing back in Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
You can also join the tour directly from Seaplane Base: 242 Redwood Highway Frontage Rd., Mill Valley, CA 94941.
Beach Street & The Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94133 United States
Flights may be cancelled and flight routes altered due to weather.
Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.