San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Wine Stroll
20 seats purchased
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
San Diego, CA, USA
- End City:
San Diego, CA, USA
- 2.5 hours
- Tour Type:
- Food & Drink
Jan 1st 2012 - Dec 31st 2014: Sun
Get 49 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 49 Points
Buy 1 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
As our old friend, Benjamin Franklin has said, “Wine makes daily life easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance.” Wine down your week tasting variations of the Juice of the Gods in San Diego’s Historic Heart! The Gaslamp Quarter is the entertainment district of San Diego, and we’ve gathered some of our favorite wine establishments in the neighborhood to introduce you to. What’s better than a cultural wine tasting experience in America’s Finest City?!
The Gaslamp Quarter Wine Stroll will take you to 3 wine bars for a complete evening of history, vino and small bites to enhance your tasting experience. Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will not only share with you the history of the Gaslamp Quarter’s seedy past, but will also introduce you to the wine history of San Diego and California as a whole!
Schedule 3:00pm - Meet your friendly guide under the Gaslamp Quarter sign on 5th and L Street on the side of the Hard Rock Hotel.
3:20pm - First wine tasting stop
4:00pm - Second wine tasting stop
4:40pm - Third wine tasting stop
5:30pm - Tour ends
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Special Price (2014-07-01 to 2014-07-31)
All refunds will incur a 10% administrative processing fee
This tour is intended for Adults only
- 3 Winery Stops
- Wine Tasting Tutorial
- Historic Tour
- Professional tour escort
- Sufficient amount of food for a full meal
- Attire: For the night tour we recommend wearing an outfit that is comparable to what you would wear on a first date. We recommend comfortable walking shoes (the tour covers about 1.5 miles of flat terrain).
- Dietary Restrictions: Please let us know if any of your party has any dietary restrictions. It is not always possible, but we will do our best to accommodate special dietary needs.
- Restaurants and food samples are subject to change without notice.
- Don't forget your camera, you wouldn't want to miss out on those special "Kodak moments"!
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|