Summary of The Day: Experience San Diego from the comfort of a luxury yacht. The city’s only three-hour Dinner Cruise combines culinary excellence with unforgettable scenery, reserved seating,
DJ music and dancing. Enjoy champagne, an elegant dinner, and plenty of time to stargaze on the outdoor deck with the ones you love.
We use seasonal, natural, preservative free, organic and local ingredients whenever possible. Our “farm-to-yacht” perspective provides guests with the freshest dining cruise experience around.
The Salad of the Season:
Farmer’s Fresh Vegetable and Greens, Brightly Dressed by Talented Onboard chefs
Freshly Baked, Warm Artisanal Rolls with Sweet Butter
Braised Beef Short Rib and Mashed Red Creamer Potatoes
Skillfully prepared full-flavored USDA Choice 7 oz short rib braised in rich stock and fresh vegetables and herbs.
Complemented with a sweet and savory peppercorn and tamarind sauce and seasonal local and organic vegetables.
Atlantic Salmon with Miso Soy Glaze and Seared Risotto Cake
Sustainable farmed Atlantic salmon, oven-roasted with a salty-sweet soy miso and brown sugar glaze.
Finished with an Asian-style Chimichurri and served with a creamy risotto cake, seared for a sweet and crunchy caramelized crust. Served with medley of local seasonal vegetables.
Lemon Rosemary Organic Breast of Chicken and Orzo Pasta
Grilled skinless chicken breast prepared with sun-dried tomatoes, capers and fresh parsley, served on a bed of wilted spinach greens, sweet caramelized leeks, fennel and tangy artichokes.
Served with a side of semolina orzo pasta prepared with roasted red and yellow peppers and grilled sweet corn.
Accompanied with garden’s best seasonal vegetables.
Chef Elmer’s Vegetarian Timpano
Our house made tower of roasted vegetables is wildly popular with vegetarians! Grilled zucchini, eggplant, squash and red peppers layered with penne pasta in a classic béchamel sauce, resting on a garland of wilted spinach, leeks,and fennel and topped with zesty pomodoro sauce.
White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Rich, creamy and slightly tangy cheese cake layer above sweet, crunchy dark chocolate cookie crust and swirled with a velvety, Chambord-style sauce made from blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. Topped off with freshly whipped cream.
Our chefs are happy to customize your meal to accommodate dietary restrictions. All menus are subject to change.
Guests must present their voucher to our staff when boarding
Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board.
Your reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance and is non-refundable.
Departure times may vary. Please contact us 24 hours in advance to confirm departure time and location.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.