San Diego to Anaheim Shuttle Transfer (Oneway/ Roundtrip)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
San Diego, CA, USA
Anaheim, CA, USA
- End City:
San Diego, CA, USA
Anaheim, CA, USA
- 1.5 hours
- Tour Type:
Apr 1st 2014 - Mar 31st 2015: Daily
Get 33 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 33 Points
See how it works
We provide daily, deluxe service between San Diego and Anaheim. Our door to door service makes transferring between hotels simple and efficient. We get you to your destination on schedule and on time. This service is not a turn around service, but rather passengers can choose their dates of transfer. This service can be compared to an airline on the ground!
We pick up at major hotels of following area:
CARLSBAD SAN DIEGO HOTEL PICK UP INCLUDES FOLLOWING AREA:
HOTEL CIRCLE/MISSION VALEY
ANAHEIM HOTEL PICK UP INCLUDES FOLLOWING AREA:
ANAHEIM AREA HOTEL
ANAHEIM /GARDEN GROVE
Please remark your prefered hotel pick-up location when booking or you can contact us for the hotel pick-up time and location. If you are scheduled at a hotel not listed in our pick-up, we will direct you to the closest pick up available.
Our Shuttle Bus Schedule (Please remark your prefered daparture time and city):
From Anaheim to San Diego:
Depart at 9:15 am and arrive at 11:30 am
From San Diego to Anaheim:
Depart at 4:15 pm and arrive at 6:30 pm
All times are approximate and is subject to change due to the traffic, please call prior to departure time.
About Round Trip Transfer:
The round trip transfer is valid for 90 days after the initial departure date. A return date must be provided however, that may be changed as long as you provides a 24 hour notice. If you want to board the coach earlier, however, you would need to dial the emergency contact number on your E-ticket to confirm the availability.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price is per person.
*Child pricing is 3 years old and above
*The regular price is for One Way, for Round Way please choose in "Easy Book" when booking.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (Please remark your hotel location when booking or contact us for pick up hotel)
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and San Diego/Anaheim
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Fuel surcharge charge on board the tour (approximately $1.00-2.00 each way)
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
- It is requested that each passenger bring along no more than two pieces of luggage plus one carry-on. Our drivers routinely assist passengers with their luggage upon boarding the bus and upon disembarking. At terminal points, bellman are available to assist and will store luggage upon request. A charge may apply for excessive luggage.
- All times are approximate. Road conditions, passenger volume and weather may affect our schedule.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|