Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
San Jose - Samara
Summary of The Day: You will be picked-up from your hotel in San Jose (own arrangement) in the morning (pick-up times between 7:00am - 7:30am) and transferred by shuttle to the Samara Beach area.
Located on the coast of the Nicoya Peninsula, Samara is a cozy little beach village, home to a long white-sand beach with shallow, calm waters perfect for swimming and sunning. Here you can fill your day with as much or as little as you like.
Upon arrival at your hotel, you will receive a welcome package providing a schedule, documentation/vouchers and pick-up times for all included activities. It also will contain contact information, should you have any questions about your tour.
Please be sure to advise us at the time of booking which hotel you will be staying at in San Jose.
We recommend that you arrive in San Jose a day early as the shuttle to Samara Beach on day 1 departs early in the day.
Summary of The Day: Enjoy the sunny beaches of Samara! You'll be free to relax on your own or join an optional excursion.
Set off to explore nearby beaches in search of a perfect, tranquil spot for a day of relaxing along the beautiful Pacific coast. At night, opt to enjoy a delicious seafood dinner at one of the beachside restaurants or sip a cocktail as you watch the town come alive.
**Optional Activities (Day 2 &3)**
Saddle up and head out on horseback for a new perspective of this picturesque seaside village and its surroundings. Head into the nearby forest and visit with the howler monkeys.
Nurture your mind, body, and soul in a yoga class. Start the day with a good long stretch before setting off to explore this beautiful coastal community.
Slather on the sunscreen, strap on a leash, pull on a rash guard and get ready to hit the waves. Take a lesson, learn tips and techniques, then hang ten like a local.
Se habla espanol? Si, dos cervezas por favor! Learn a few key words and phrases in a Spanish class. Lessons are available for absolute beginners through to intermediate Spanish speakers. Vamos!
When arranging your transportation, such as flights, please take into consideration the below time restrictions for joining and departing from your group. With these times, we have taken into account travel time to/from the airport in the given destination and required time for check-in or baggage collection/immigration.
- Your flight must arrive by or before 6:30am.
- Your flight must depart no earlier than 4:00pm.
Travel Style: Classic. All of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
Service Level: Standard. Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating: Light. Light walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
Trip Type: Independent Travel. Independent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.
You will be pooled with other travelers in a shuttle van for the majority of your transfer to and from the beach. You may need to switch vehicles during your transfers to and from the coast.
There is a restaurant on-site once you have reached your hotel for this beach break. It is open from 7:00am until 9:00pm daily and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you opt to explore the area, there are a few other restaurants available within a several mile radius.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.