Summary of The Day: To beginthis icy tour, we'll travel from El Calafate to the port at Puerto Bandera to dock our vessel. From there we'll sail across the gorgeous turquoise blue waters of Lake Argentino, passing various icebergs along the way to the might Upsala Glacier!
We will continue on across the lake to see where we will see the other major glacier in the region, the Spegazzini Glacier, as well as the Spegazzini Canal. Reaching up to 135 meters in height, the walls of the glacier glow in the sunlight with a beautiful shine of the melting ice, which will serve as a perfect background for a group photo!
Upon completion of the tour we'll return to El Calafate with awe-inspiring memories.
There is an option to have lunch on board or bring your own lunch.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off from Hotels in El Calafate
Bilingual English/Spanish speaking guide
All personal expenses
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- National Park Fee: USD$27.00/person
Upon booking this tour please be prepared to provide the following: DOB, Passport Number, Nationality,Full Name for each passenger. If you do not the tour will be cancelled.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once it has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing are subject to change without notice.
This tour is subject to weather conditions. In the unlikely event of a cancellation due to weather, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered.
It is highly recommended visitors bring their own lunch as it is not provided.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.