Sagrada Familia - Park Guell - Passeig de Gracia - La Pedrera - Casa Batllo
Summary of The Day: Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudi worked and lived. One of the greatest innovators of his time, Gaudi has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
The Sagrada Familia boasts one of the highest visitor counts of any building in the world. We'll tour the interior of this incredible basilica, whose ornament-encrusted vaults reach as high as 230 feet. We'll also visit the museum, where you'll see drawings, plaster models and pictures outlining the development of the Sagrada Famillia from its early beginnings to the present day, offering greater insight into Gaudi's fascinating life and career.
Afterwards we'll explore Gaudi's other landmark achievements including the strangely beautiful Park Guell, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It's easy to lose yourself in the bizarre designs of this whimsical yet utterly intriguing park that combines fine art with natural elements.
Then we'll walk along the Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings: Casa Mila and Casa Batllo.
The tour ends around 7:30pm near The tour ends near Casa Batlló, at passeig de Gràcia 43.
The tour starts at 3:30pm from Plaça de la Sagrada Familia nº 3 (Sicília street between no. 233 and 223). Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in and boarding:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
Number of Children (4-10)
Number of Children (0-3)
*Adult: 11 and older
*Child: 4-10 years of age
*Children under the age of 4 ride for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The tour starts at 3:00pm from Plaça de la Sagrada Familia n 3 . Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in and boarding.
Be aware that the tour involves a fair amount of walking; please dress accordingly.
The dress code at Sagrada Familia is strictly enforced: no tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.