Summary of The Day: At the end of the 17th century, Jules Hardouin-Mansart built the Royal Stables at Versailles. It was home to the king's horses, as well as the horsemen, grooms, and pages. Two hundred years on, the Grande Ecurie houses the Equestrian Arts Academy, directed by Bartabas.
Over the course of your visit, discover the stables with its 40 horses, including the famous Lusitanians, a favorite of Louis XIV. Wander through the schools and admire the magnificent, wooden, Italian-style arena, where you may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the riders in training. You'll also learn about the history of the Haute Ecole, whose primary ambition is to provide top-level training combining equestrian dressage with other artistic disciplines.
To complete your visit, discover the Chateau de Versailles.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 19 and older
* Child: 5-18 years of age
* Children younger than 5 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when cancelled.
Horsemen are not obliged to train during the visit.
Latecomers will not be accommodated; nor will they be eligible for a refund.
For preferential rates, proof of identity will be required. Access may be refused in the case of non-compliance.
For security or technical reasons, the itinerary may be modified on the day of the tour, if so instructed by Grande Ecurie of Versailles, without giving rise to a refund.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.