Summary of The Day: Walk the Way of Kings to see the most historical areas in Prague and receive a grand introduction to the city. We'll begin with the Powder Tower and travel down Celetna Street to the Old Town Square to see the Old Town Hall and the famous Prague Astronomical Clock. From here we'll see the fantastic Charles Bridge, Hradcany Square, and the towering Prague Castle. Then we'll head to St. Vitus's Cathedral, the final resting place of King Charles IV, the father of the country, where our tour will end.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
This tour takes place daily at 1:30pm from Narodni street 38, Prague.
Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins prior to departure time.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
Cancellations made within 2 hours of the service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.