Summary of The Day: After the morning pick-up, we'll drive through the very heart of central London past some of the key landmarks including Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament and the London Eye before driving along the Embankment with great views of The River Thames.
Here, we'll be met on the middle drawbridge by our very own Yeoman Warder. Leading us into this World Heritage Site before it opens to the public, our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. We also will be the first group to see the Crown Jewels before enjoying some free time to explore on our own. Why not visit Traitors Gate, the armories or the Bloody Tower? And keep an eye out for the famous Ravens. Tradition has it that if the Ravens leave the Tower the monarch will fall!
We'll depart the tower and head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony as one of the Queen's Household Regiments march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace dressed in their world famous tunics and busbies.
What better way to take in some of London's finest landmarks than on board a river cruise that edges along the Thames!
Earliest hotel pick-up starts from 6:45am. The tour will depart from Victoria Coach Station Gate 1 at 7:45am and will end at Victoria Coach Station also.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour guide
Short boat trip on the Thames
Complimentary hotel pick-up service
See Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder
If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace.
Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.