Summary of The Day: Take a sightseeing tour to spectacular castles and the countryside north of Copenhagen. As we leave Copenhagen and travel up the Riviera road to Helsingør, we have a beautiful view of the Øresund Strait with the Swedish coast beyond.
Frederiksborg Castle is situated in the center of Hillerød on three islets in the Castle Lake and surrounded by Frederiksborg Castle Gardens. The Castle Gardens include an English-style, romantic garden and a more formal, French baroque garden, recreated in 1996, to replicate J.C. Krieger's gardens from 1725.
Kronborg Castle, known as Elsinore in English, stands at the seaward approach to the Øresund Sound. It's one of northern Europe's best preserved Renaissance castles. Made famous all over the world by Shakespeare's Hamlet, it is also the most popular castle in Denmark, with about 200,000 visitors each year.
Take a moment to take in the sights of Fredensborg palace, the summer residence of the Royal family. This 18th century baroque palace will romance you with its charm and copper roof.
Join us for this charming day through the Danish countryside and its beloved historic castles.
This tour departs from Vester Voldgade, next to City Hall Square.
The tour departs from Vester Voldgade by City Hall Square.
Please arrive 15 minutes early and bring a copy of your reservation.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.