Summary of The Day: Rotterdam is the second city of the Netherlands and Europe’s largest cargo port. Its extensive rail and waterway distribution system has earned Rotterdam the nickname Gateway to Europe. Your City Sightseeing tour will enable you to see the very best sights and attractions that Rotterdam has to offer. The near destruction of the city center during World War 2 has resulted in a unique architectural landscape.
Our tour departs from central Station which is just a short walk from several attractions including MiniWorld and Schouwburgplein. We travel to Museum Park & Witte de Withstraatwhere where you can visit many museums including the Natural History museum and the famous Museum Boijmans van Beuningen.
Hop off at Euromast, the park with a 185 meter high observation tower. It allows for great views of Rotterdam and if you’re feeling adventurous you can even rappel down the tower!
The Kop van Zuid is the starting location of the Holland America Line. If you are interested in the ships of the Holland America Line, visit the SS Rotterdam.You can also visit Lantarenvenster (art house movie theater), and The Rotterdam by Rem Koolhaas nearby.
Your tour then takes you to the world famous Market Hal (Markthal), one of the newest buildings in Rotterdam. Here you can shop, drink, and eat while enjoying the building's architecture. Walk under the Kubuswoningen (cube shaped houses) to the beautiful Oude Haven (Old harbour) to see how Rotterdam looked in the past. Other nearby attractions you might like include the Maritime Museum and Laurens Church.
You'll soon arrive at City Hall, Coolsingel, this is the heart of Rotterdam! This stop is a great place to shop, visit trendy clubs, and enjoy city life like the locals. Go shopping in the Koopgoot or visit one of Hollands well known luxury warehouses, De Bijenkorf.
1. Central Station
2. Museum Park
5. Cruise Terminal
Frequency: every 15 minutes from 9:15am to 6:15pm (Summer) / 9:45am to 5:15pm (Winter)
Full loop: 60-75 minutes minutes
Ticket type: 24 hours or 48 hours
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.