Summary of The Day: Discover Rotorua in the most unique way possible with our Rotorua City and Lakes Tour! Traveling in our very own aquatic vehicle we'll go where no other tour can!
This unique 90 minute sightseeing adventure takes place on land and water, aboard our WWII amphibious Duck. Unlike any other tour in Rotorua, the duck tour is the best way to see the city and experience the beauty of the surrounding lake district all at once.
Our Duck Tours begin right in the heart of the city where you will discover the sights and sounds, and learn all about the rich history and diversity that makes Rotorua such a unique destination.
With your conDUCKtor you will venture out of town to the spectacular lake’s district where you will see magnificent views of Mt Tarawera and “SPLASHDOWN” into Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake) and Lake Okareka.
Customers should arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
Tour Capacity: 28 per vehicle.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.