Summary of The Day: Hop on and be whisked away by one of the world's most beautiful stretches of street: the Romantic Road.
Upon arriving in Harburg, you instantly have a sense of times gone by - in one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved castle complexes in Southern Germany. Enjoy a well-earned coffee break after taking a look around the castle (admission not included).
We'll then head on past Dinkelsbühl to our next highlight: Rothenburg. Wander along the paths of this perfectly restored medieval town and use your time here to enjoy a relaxed lunch, join a tour, go shopping or do everything at once, all at your own pace. We'll then drive back to Munich, passing through the world's largest hop-growing region: Hallertau.
Enjoy the unparalleled drive along the Romantic Road: the journey will feel like the true destination of this tour. Immerse yourself in all the highlights that Harburg and Rothenburg have to offer and take home some unforgettable memories. When the day finally draws to a close, you can relax on our bus, exhausted but happy and content. We'll take care of the rest and make sure you get back to Munich safe and sound.
At the end of the tour we get back to departure point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-14 years)
Student & Youth (15-26 years)
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Guided tour of Harburg and Rothenburg as per itinerary
On the day of your tour, please bring your printed or electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point. Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.