Summary of The Day: If you took a photo of Melbourne from above it would look like a giant party – because of all the rooftop bars! Knowing where they are from the ground can be tricky though. Some are super quirky, some are über classy, some relaxed enough for a casual beer. But all have superb twilight views of this fair town we’re in and our local guide will show us the best of them. We’ll visit a variety and adjust the tour as we go to the mood of the group.
This tour departs at 6:00PM from the Melbourne Visitors Centre, Federation Square Corner Swanston &, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per person
*Individuals under the age of 18 cannot join this tour.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
4 handpicked venues
1 drink per person at each bar
Expert commentary on Melbourne throughout the gentle stroll through Melbourne’s famous laneways
Some establishments have elevators, while others are only accessible by stares. While most us could use the workout, if you can’t climb stairs, let us know when you book and we’ll avoid those ones.
While food is not included in the tour price, there are some food options along the way and plenty of delicious places nearby the final venue.
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the elements and please read the weather forecast!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.