Summary of The Day: A wine tasting tour that transports you from the Eternal city to a tranquil hillside Villa encircled by vineyards and olive groves in the Frascati countryside.
Grasp Italy's essence from the hilltops of the famed Castelli Romani, Roman Castles as you experience history and enjoy a tour of the senses.
The only tour of its kind in Rome. Visit one of the oldest and most beautiful vineyards in the Frascati region. The 200 acres of vines surrounding 17th century architecture and 3rd century caverns lined with Acacia and French Oak barrels are treasures of one of Italy's oldest and most distinguished noble families, the Pallavicini.
Our expert guide illustrates the local wine producing methods from antiquity to modern day and reveals Imperial Rome as the cradle of wine culture, where the Nectar of the Gods went from a status symbol of the elite to a pleasure enjoyed by all. This enticing voyage of the senses concludes with a guided tasting of a special selection of Pallavicini's featured wines and fresh pressed olive oil.
The only tour of its kind in Rome - this wine tasting tour takes you to the to one of the oldest and most beautiful wine-producing estates of the Frascati region. A tour of the property and talk about the fascinating history of wine in ancient Rome is followed by a tasting of three wines and an olive oil.
This tour ends at the meeting point, at Piazza Re di Roma near the metro stop.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 2-14 years of age
* Participation is free for infants under the age of 2; no reservation required.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professionally guided Frascati wine tour
Guided tour of a Frascati olive grove
Expert English-speaking tour coordinator
Round-trip transport from Rome in a comfortable air-conditioned coach
Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure and present their voucher to the tour coordinator/guide.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.