Summary of The Day: Rome is the most eternally beautiful city in the world. Almost every street is a marvel of antiquated architectural treasures positively seething with history.
However, some things are not eternal. Whereas it has always been the tradition to explore Rome on foot or by bicycle or scooter, the 21st century managed to make plunging into the essence of Rome just a little bit more exciting.
Possibly the coolest ride of the 21st century, the Segway Tour has made Rome both more fun and more immediately accessible to more people than ever before. Saying goodbye to tired legs as one gets lost and accidentally turned around for the thousandth time.
Experiencing Rome on Segway, the sights, sounds and mouthwatering aromas of the city come to you rather than sit waiting idly for you to come to them. Our experienced Tour Leader will take care of you throughout the tour as he shares entertaining information about the history and culture of Rome aided by a Video-Audio-Guide system. Our complementary Video-Audio-Guide will help you imagine just how impressive and important some of Romes attractions were in antiquity. All of our Leaders possess an amazing breadth of knowledge and love of travel; their expert guidance is a critical element of all of our Segway Tours.
We promise to get you up close and personal with more of the eternal city than any other tour provider does. We also pride ourselves on providing fun and eternally memorable tours for everyone from family groups to friends and independent travelers. Moreover, you do not need to worry about traffic. Our guides will give you a thorough orientation session at our premises prior to tours commencing.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that the local staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The tour goes on rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the Segway tour and proceed with a walking tour instead.
It's highly suggested to wear flat footwear that protects your feet and provides good support (NOT high-heeled shoes).
Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway. The use of the Segway is NOT recommended for pregnant women. Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. Riders need to be physically and mentally self-efficient.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Our Segway Tour of Rome was one of the highlights of our trip to Europe. Covering more ground than a walking tour, but much more engaging than a bus tour, we zipped around on our (surprisingly easy to operate) Segways - down cobblestone str...eets and laneways, through gardens and via some of the most beautiful, and famous, iconic sights in the world. Our Tour Guide Marco was entertaining and knowledgeable, and the use of iPod film-clips to provide a bit more context around the ruins meant that we really got a feel for Rome across the ages. I haven't stopped talking about this tour, and would highly recommend it to anyone travelling to Rome.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.