Summary of The Day: On the Rome Bike Tour you will discover the historic center of Rome in only 3 hours led by a English speaking tour leader and we will give you the opportunity to see more sights in less time than a walking tour. At the end of our guided bike tour we also take you to have a delicious Italian gelato! Here you will have definitely earned a gelato after pedaling through Rome! This Bike tour experience is also a great way to get your kids or teenagers engaged in a guided tour of Rome - perfect for families travelling together in Rome!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 4-10 years old. We require the expert level of biking and that he/she rides his/her own bike.
* Children younger than 4 years old are not allowed.
* Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
We have children’s bikes as well as baby bike seats for our visiting families.
The path has been studied and created to pedal in a safe way, visiting the most beautiful areas of the city. You won't have to worry about traffic when riding with us! We limit group sizes to a maximum of 10 cyclists per group, ensuring safety and personal attention. All our Cruiser Bikes have V-brakes to stop quickly and multiple speeds to choose your level of pedal-pushing effort.
The tour goes on rain or shine. No money refunds will be made for lost airplanes, buses, trains etc.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.