Summary of The Day: After your driver drops you off at the hotel, the rest of the day is yours to explore the city at your leisure. Frankfurt is the financial and commercial heart of Germany, and a city full of fascinating contrasts between old and uber-new. Make sure to be back by 7:00pm for the welcome dinner at the hotel.
- Mövenpick Frankfurt City or similar
Frankfurt - Heidelberg - Black Forest
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll travel from Frankfurt to Heidelberg for a ride on the fabled cable car, a visit to famous Heidelberg Castle, and a sightseeing tour of the historic city center. Situated on the banks of the Neckar River, Heidelberg is Germany's oldest university town and one of the most popular destinations in the entire country. From there we'll continue to the Black Forest region. In the evening you'll be treated to a sumptuous Black Forest dinner. The beautiful Ravenna Gorge and the region's oldest chapel a just a quick jaunt from the hotel.
- Best Western Hotel Hofgut Sternen or similar
Black Forest - Lake Titisee - Lindau - Fussen
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll listen to a short presentation on cuckoo clock production. After that we'll head to a traditional Black Forest farm to sample some local cheeses, followed by a trip to Lake Titisee and the small island of Lindau in Lake Constance, boasting spectacular views of the Alps. Weather permitting, we'll take the mountain road from Lindau to Oberstaufen and Immenstadt to our final destination: Fussen, the southernmost point on our tour of Romantic Germany.
- Hirsch or similar
Neuschwanstein - Wieskirche - Oberammergau - Linderhof - Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Summary of The Day: First stop on Day 4 is Neuschwanstein Castle, built by Ludwig II, the Mad King. Then it's onward to Oberammergau, famous for its Passion Play and lovely crafts. Along the way we'll visit the Wieskirche Church, followed by a tour of Linderhof Castle, one of three castles built by King Ludwig II. Today's final destination is Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany's winter sports capital and site of the 1936 Winter Olympics.
- On May 24, accommodations are in Innsbruck instead of Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
- Rheinischer Hof or similar
Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Innsbruck - Munich
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll see the sights in Innsbruck, Austria, in the Inn valley, in the heart of the Alps. You may also opt to go on the excursion to the top of Zugspitze (own expense).
- Accommodations for the evening are in Munich.
- Holiday Inn Munich City Centre or similar
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll visit the city's main attractions, concluding at Marienplatz with its famous clock tower. Munich is famous for its Oktoberfest, celebrated annually in September. The afternoon is yours to explore the many wonders of Munich. Later at the hotel you will be treated to a traditional Bavarian dinner.
- Holiday Inn Munich City Centre or similar
Munich - Zurich
Summary of The Day: You will be dropped off at the train station around noon to board the train bound for Zurich. A driver will meet you at the station in Zurich to take you to your hotel.
- Swissôtel Zürich or similar
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll take you on a sightseeing tour of Zurich. Enjoy the fabulous views of the Alps and Lake Zurich from the Hohenstrasse. Also included in your tour is an excursion to Rapperswil, the quaint city of roses. Our afternoon program includes an unescorted cruise on Lake Zurich.
- Swissôtel Zürich or similar
Zurich - Lucerne - Mount Titlis - Interlaken
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart for Lucerne. After a short sightseeing tour you will be allotted free time to explore Lucerne on your own. At noon we'll continue to Engelberg and take the rotating Rotair cable car to the top of Mount Titlis. enjoy breathtaking views of the Central Alps from an elevation of 9,900 feet. In the afternoon we'll visit the lakeside town of Brienz and see the talented woodcarvers.
- Accommodations for the evening are in Interlaken, at the foot of Mount Jungfrau.
- Interlaken or similar
Interlaken - Bern - Gruyeres - Geneva
Summary of The Day: Departing from Interlaken, we'll drive along Lake Thun to Bern on the banks of the Aare River. Then we'll drive to Gruyeres, a picturesque village with an impressive medieval castle.
- Ramada Encore or similar
Geneva - Montreux - Zermatt
Summary of The Day: On our sightseeing tour of Geneva, we'll visit the beautiful parks along the lake, St. Pierre Cathedral and the European headquarters of the UN. Then we'll travel to Lausanne and Montreux with its magnificent Chillon Castle. After free time to explore Montreux, we'll take you along the Rodano River Valley as far as Tasch, then continue by narrow-gauge train to Zermatt, at the foot of mighty Mount Matterhorn.
- Alex or similar
Zermatt - Nufenen Pass - Lugano
Summary of The Day: The morning is yours to explore Zermatt at your leisure, or join us for an optional excursion to the top of Mount Gornergrat (own expense). In the afternoon we'll return to Tasch and board a bus that will take us over the high Nufenen mountain pass to Lugano.
- Grand Hotel Eden or similar
Lugano - Lake Como - St. Moritz
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll travel to Italy to see the magnificent Lake Como, traveling along the shores of the lake via Menaggio to Chiavenna in Val Bregaglia. Later we'll cross back over into Switzerland, concluding the day's program at the ski resort of St. Moritz.
- Schweizerhof or similar
St. Moritz - Vaduz - Zurich
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll travel via Fluela and Davos to Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein. After free time to explore this captivating city, we'll continue to Zurich via the Toggenburg region.
- We normally return to Zurich at around 5:00pm. Adverse road conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $4,296.16||USD $4,260.31||USD $5,424.23||USD $3,436.92|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $4,537.04||USD $4,501.20||USD $5,665.12||USD $3,629.63|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Frankfurt Airport pick-up
- Transportation in car, minivan or bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- 13-night hotel accommodations
- Welcome dinner in Frankfurt
- Traditional Black Forest dinner
- Cable car to Mount Titlis
- Tasch-Zermatt-Tasch train ride
- Dinner in Zermatt and St. Moritz
- Farewell dinner in Munich
- Unescorted boat ride on Lake Zurich
- Unescorted train ride from Munich to Zurich (2nd Class)
- Visit to a local Black Forest farm with cheese tasting
- Admission to Heidelberg, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles
- Porter service
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drink
- Airport pick-up service is available 24 hours on the day of arrival only. Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall.
- Please present your voucher to the tour guide on the day the tour is scheduled to begin.
- Each passenger is allowed one medium-sized piece of luggage not to exceed 66 lbs. Transportation of excess luggage is subject to space availability. If a traveler's luggage exceeds capacity, they will be asked to either leave part of their luggage behind or pay extra for a taxicab or other form of transportation.
- Most hotels are located in the center of the city and breakfast is always included. Most hotel rooms in Germany don't have air-conditioning and Internet and WiFi are paid separately.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7