Hometown - Calgary - Kananaskis
Summary of The Day: Please Meet at Domestic Claim Belt #8 at Calgary Airport atapprox. 2:15pm. Depart for the Rocky Mountains. Get settled in at your hotel and enjoy a relaxing afternoon. At 6:15pm., gather at the hotel lobby with our tour coordinator and overview your itinerary. Strongly Recommend taking the amazing Helicopter Tour by dusk for a guaranteed highlight of your trip!
- Dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino or similar
Kananaskis - Moraine Lake - Lake Louise - Town of Banff - Surprise Corner - Optional Activities
Summary of The Day: Pass by Castle Mountain and continue our journey to Moraine Lake (subject to road condition). The Ten Peaks’ view was once featured on the twenty dollar Canadian bill. Stroll along world-famous “Jewel of the Rockies”- Lake Louise to capture the snow-capped Victoria Glacier along shores of the dazzling turquoise lake. Celebrate your day with a premium meal at the Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan). Arrive at Town of Banff, capture the best view of the Fairmont Banff Springs and Bow River at the Surprise Corner. Explore the alpine town for numerous boutiques and souvenir shops. Continue with more fun activities (optional) such as Rafting, Carriage Ride, Hot Springs and Horseback Riding etc.
- Optional upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise or Banff Springs, transfer to hotel after dinner
- Elk+Avenue Hotel (former Banff International)/Inns of Banff or similar
Town of Banff - Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - Athabasca Falls - Town of Jasper - Mt. Robson - Valemount
Summary of The Day: Drive along the Icefields Parkway, pass by the Bow Lake and proceed to the Jasper National Park in the morning. Feel the pristine combination of uncultivated terrain and wildlife habitat before arriving at the Columbia Icefield. Ride on the massive “Ice Explorer” (adm) onto the Athabasca Glacier followed by a thrilling walk on the Glacier Skywalk (adm) for an eye-opening look of ice-capped mountain peaks and vast glacier-formed valleys. Visit the spectacular Athabasca Falls and Town of Jasper. Proceed to Mt. Robson and stay overnight in Valemount.
- Canada’s Best Value Inn or similar
Valemount - Thompson River - Clearwater - Kamloops - Ginseng Factory - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Passing by Wells Gray Provincial Park and Clearwater along the Thompson River, head to Kamloops, a city with over 2000 hours of sunshine each year. Visit the only GMP certified ginseng factory to reveal the healing power of ginseng. Return to Vancouver by late afternoon.
- Lunch and dinner are included with a meal plan.
*Complimentary breakfast subject to hotel.
- Type A–Value Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B–Deluxe Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C–Budget Barclay Inn / Type D–Premium Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
Vancouver - Hometown/Vancouver - Seattle – Hometown
Summary of The Day: [Vancouver Departures]
Enjoy a free day for shopping or fine dining before we transfer you to the Vancouver Airport for your flight home.
If your flight is after 3:30pm, you may enjoy a complimentary city tour of Vancouver including Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Center and Olympic Cauldron. You may also enjoy a ferry ride to Granville Island. Afterwards we'll transfer to the Vancouver Airport or Cruise Pier.
Bonus mini ferry ride to Granville Island!
In the morning we'll depart Vancouver and arrive at Seattle Aquarium or Sea-Tac Airport around noon (own expense).
Please meet your guide at the domestic claim belt #8 at approximately 2:15pm.
We suggest you book your flight time for after 9:30pm. We are not liable to any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St.
We suggest guests book their flights after 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $689.00||USD $613.00||USD $574.00||USD $1,076.00||USD $459.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $20.00||+USD $13.34||+USD $10.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $4.00||+USD $2.67||+USD $2.00|
|+USD $80.00||+USD $63.34||+USD $55.00||+USD $143.00||+USD $30.00|
|+USD $185.00||+USD $185.00||+USD $185.00||+USD $185.00||+USD $165.00|
|+USD $205.00||+USD $205.00||+USD $205.00||+USD $205.00||+USD $185.00|
|+USD $199.00||+USD $199.00||+USD $199.00||+USD $199.00||+USD $179.00|
|+USD $217.00||+USD $217.00||+USD $217.00||+USD $217.00||+USD $197.00|
|+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $135.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $319.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $299.00||+USD $252.33||+USD $229.00||+USD $599.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $339.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $309.00||+USD $262.33||+USD $239.00||+USD $619.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $76.00||+USD $76.00||+USD $76.00||+USD $76.00||+USD $42.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)/Only for departures during 5/1/2017-9/17/2017
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 2 years old have to pay $45.00 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we'll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
*Since the price for Chateau Lake Louis Hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to Columbia Icefield Snowmobile, Glacier Skywalk (Mandatory option in booking section)
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Calgary airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Meal plan package: 1) Meal plan package, no meal in Vancouver area(6 meals):
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD by yourself. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
2) Full Meal(1B,3L,3D)
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be an extra charge of $30.00 per room per night.
- Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We appreciate your interest in our tours. Please note that the tour you are interested in will sight see Banff and will include the following:
Complimentary Vancouver airport pick-up (8:00am - 9:30pm for Richmond Hotels and 8:00am - 8:00pm for Downtown Hotels) and drop-off
4-night hotel accommodations
Admission to Columbia Icefield Snowmobile, Glacier Skywalk (Mandatory option in booking section)
Professional bilingual tour escort
The tour Excludes:
Airfares between your home and Calgary airport
All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
Meal plan package:
1) Meal plan package, no meal in Vancouver area:
$125 per adult, $108 per child
2) Full Meal:
$152 per adult, $136 per child
$167 per adult, $151 per child
$165 per adult, $149 per child
$182 per adult, $165 per child
(The price is subject to change, please pay the tour guide if you would like this option)
Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Airport Pick Up & Drof Off: CAD$2.00/pax
Airport Pick Up & Drof Off + Mini City tour: CAD$6.00/pax
Vancouver Night Tour: CAD$2.00/pax
General Tour Day: CAD$8.00/pax/day
Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD by yourself. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Child Pricing is from 2 to 9 years old. For your children you will need to note them down as adults.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7