Hometown - Calgary - Town of Banff - Gondola - Bow Falls
Summary of The Day: Please meet at domestic claim belt #8 at Calgary Airport at approx. 2:15pm. Depart for the Rocky Mountains.Meet our guide at hotel lobby around 4:30pm. Ride the Gondola (adm) to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the majestic Rocky Mountains. After Bow Falls, enjoy your time and stay overnight at the alphine Town of Banff.
- Optional upgrade to Banff Springs.
Dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Elk + Avenue / Banff Inn or similar
Town of Banff - Moraine Lake - Lake Louise - Peyto Lake - Ice Explorer - Glacier View
Summary of The Day: After passing by Castle Mountain, head to Moraine Lake (subject to road conditions). The iconic image of Moraine Lake and the Ten Peaks was once featured on the Canadian twenty dollar bill. Stroll along the “Jewel of the Rockies”, the Lake Louise, a panoramic view of magnificent snow-capped mountains surrounding the emerald-like lake. Celebrate your day of mountain adventures with a premium meal at the Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan). After passing by Bow Lake, visit Peyto Lake, a must-see attraction along the Icefield Parkway. At sunset, get ready for an exciting ride across the surface of Athabasca Glacier on a VIP “Ice Explorer” (adm), a specially designed glacier vehicle. Stay overnight at the only hotel in the Columbia Icefield!
- Lunch and dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Glacier View Inn or similar
Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - Town of Jasper - Optional Activities - Maligne Canyon - Valemount
Summary of The Day: Start our morning adventure at Glacier Skywalk (adm), where glass is all that separates you from birds soaring below. After visiting the Athabasca Falls, head to the Town of Jasper. Capture the most magnificant view of the Rockies by River Rafting(optional) or Horseback Riding(optinoal). Visit Maligne Canyon which was created 365 million years ago with lots of waterfalls, fossils, underground stream outlets and potholes. Pass by Mount Robson, the highest peak of the Canadian Rockies before arriving at Valemount by evening.
- Dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Canada’s Best Value Inn or similar
Valemount - Clearwater - Kamloops - Ginseng Factory - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Travel pass Wells Gray Provinicial Park and Clearwater, head west to Kamloops, a city with over 2000 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the only GMP certified Ginseng factory to learn about the amazing healing power of Ginseng. After passing by Hope and Hunter’s Creek, arrive in Vancouver by late afternoon.
- Breakfast is included with a meal plan.
Complimentary Breakfast subject to hotel.
- Type A–Value Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B–Deluxe Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C–Budget Barclay Inn / Type D–Premium Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
Vancouver - BC Ferries - Victoria - Inner Harbour - Butchart Gardens - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Depart for Vancouver Island by BC Ferry. Capture the beautiful scenery along the Georgia Strait. Pass by Chinatown, explore Victoria’s Inner Harbour (optional carriage tour available). Visit the Empress hotel and discover BC Legislative Buildings. After touring Thunderbird Park, Beacon Hill Park, stop by the remarkable Mile "0". Enjoy the memorable scenery at Butchart Gardens, a breathtaking National Historic Site built from a limestone quarry in 1904. Return to Vancouver by ferry, or by seaplane (surcharge applies).
- Breakfast and lunch are included with a meal plan.
Please meet your guide at the domestic claim belt #8 at approximately 2:15pm.
We suggest you book your flight time for after 9:30pm. We are not liable to any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $816.00||USD $707.00||USD $653.00||USD $1,266.00||USD $489.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $20.00||+USD $13.33||+USD $10.00||+USD $40.00|
|-USD $17.00||-USD $11.33||-USD $8.50||-USD $33.00|
|+USD $63.00||+USD $48.67||+USD $41.50||+USD $127.00||+USD $20.00|
|+USD $199.00||+USD $199.00||+USD $199.00||+USD $199.00||+USD $179.00|
|+USD $220.00||+USD $220.00||+USD $220.00||+USD $220.00||+USD $199.00|
|+USD $215.00||+USD $215.00||+USD $215.00||+USD $215.00||+USD $195.00|
|+USD $232.00||+USD $232.00||+USD $232.00||+USD $232.00||+USD $211.00|
|+USD $158.00||+USD $158.00||+USD $158.00||+USD $158.00||+USD $138.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $339.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $309.00||+USD $262.33||+USD $239.00||+USD $619.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $163.00||+USD $163.00||+USD $163.00||+USD $163.00||+USD $72.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 2 years old have to pay $45.00 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we'll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
*Since the price for Chateau Lake Louis Hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to Columbia Icefield Snowmobile, Glacier Skywalk & Gondola(Mandatory option in booking section)
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Calgary airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Meal plan package: 1) Meal plan package, no meal in Vancouver area(2L,3D):
- Optional return by Seaplane from Victoria to Vancouver; Discover BC’s spectacular coastlines
- to Richmond: Adult $118.00 & up /Child (2-11 yrs) $62.00 & up (per person)
- to Canada Place: Adult $165.00 & up /Child (2-11 yrs) $89.00 & up (per person)
Seaplane from Whistler to Vancouver:
Adult: $155.00 & up(per person); Child(2-11): $85.00 &up (per person)
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD by yourself. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
2) Full Meal(1B,3L,4D)
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be an extra charge of $30.00 per room per night.
- Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks Kerry 06/19/2016 06:23:17
Dear Kerry Campbell,
Regretfully we don't have the 2017 schedule at this moment.
Please come back and visit us in March or April 2017 for the summer schedule.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
Mean plan is optional for customers and you can decide to choose it or not when booking online.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7