Calgary - Banff
Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Calgary. Then we'll transfer you to your hotel in Banff.
You'll meet your guide at hotel lobby around 4:15pm and begin your tour. First up, we'll head to the Banff Gondola and ride to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Then, we'll tour Bow Valley and visit none other than the Bow Falls.
- You may upgrade to Fairmont Banff Springs for the night.
Dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Mount Royal Hotel or similar
Banff - Lake Louise - Columbia Icefield - Glacier View Inn
Summary of The Day: After passing Castle Mountain, we'll head to Moraine Lake (subject to road condition).
Next, enjoy a short lakeside walk along the shores of lovely Lake Louise. Celebrate your day of mountain adventures with a fine meal at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan only). After passing by Bow Lake, we'll visit Peyto Lake.
At sunset, get ready for a memorable ride across the Athabasca Glacier on a VIP massive vehicle - “Ice Explorer." Get the very best experience and stay at unique hotel at the Columbia Icefield that features spectacular views of the Athabasca Glacier during the day and unmatched stargazing at night.
- Lunch and dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Glacier View Inn or similar
Glacier View Inn - Jasper - Valemount
Summary of The Day: In the morning, step onto the Glacier Skywalk and have a thrilling experience on a platform where glass is all that separates you from a 918 feet drop. From here you can view the stunning valleys and peaks that make up the Canadian Rockies.
Next up, we'll see the gorgeous Athabasca Falls before heading to the town of Jasper for some free time. You can capture the most magnificent view of mother nature by river rafting (own expense) or horseback riding (own expense). Or simply stroll along the heart-shaped Beauvert Lake next to the Jasper Park Lodge.
Then, we'll proceed to Mt. Robson and arrive at Valemount by evening.
- Canada’s Best Value Inn or similar
Valemount - Clearwater - Kamloops - Ginseng Factory - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Traveling along the Thompson River, we'll pass through the district of Clearwater and Wells Gray Provincial Park. From here we'll head west to Kamloops, a city with over 2,000 hours of sunshine per year. Here we'll visit the only GMP certified Ginseng factory in west Canada and learn about the amazing healing power of Ginseng. After passing by Hope and Hunter’s Creek, we'll arrive in to Vancouver.
- Lunch is available with a meal plan.
Please meet your guide at the domestic claim belt #8 at approximately 1:45pm.
We suggest you book your flight time for after 9:30pm. We are not liable to any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $579.00||USD $505.00||USD $468.00||USD $876.00||USD $356.00|
|+USD $123.00||+USD $114.67||+USD $110.50||+USD $246.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $125.00|
|+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $145.00||+USD $125.00|
|+USD $96.00||+USD $96.00||+USD $96.00||+USD $96.00||+USD $51.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 2 years old have to pay $45.00 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we'll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
*Since the price for Chateau Lake Louis Hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to Columbia Icefield Snowmobile, Glacier Skywalk & Gondola(Mandatory option in booking section)
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares between your home and Calgary airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Meal plan package: 1) Meal plan package (2L,3D-5 in total), no meal in Vancouver area:
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD by yourself. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
$145 per adult, $125 per child
2) Full Meal(2L,3D):
$145 per adult, $125 per child
(The price is subject to change, please pay the tour guide if you would like this option)
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Many thank. Mahes 06/28/2016 12:59:25
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
You will meet your driver at the domestic claim belt #8 in Calgary Airport at approx. 1:45pm. Then we'll transfer you to your hotel in Banff. In case your flight is delayed, please contact our office or emergency contact number listed on your E-Ticket to see if another pick-up time with or without additional charge could be arranged. If not, you may self transfer to the hotel by taking a free hotel shuttle bus (if hotel offers it at your arrival airport) or arrange transportation on your own (i.e. taxi, bus, etc.) to the hotel.
You will get complimentary airport drop-off in Vancouver. Accommodations and a night tour will not be included in Vancouver.
You will enjoy a little over 1 hour of sightseeing in the town of Jasper.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
How much time will we spent on the bus daily and how much time for the sight seeing (maybe you have a travel program)? We are especially interested in the tour
4-Day Jasper, Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise & Canadian Rocky Mountain Tour Package (Product Code: 183-108541) or the 3-Day
Annette Flagstad 06/26/2016 18:55:10
Dear Annette Flagstad,
Thanks for your inquiry.
The 2017 schedule will be released in the end of this year, maybe around November, you are more than welcome to check the departure date in BOOK NOW section then.
The detailed tour itinerary for next year may be modified, so please check back with us around November or December for the tour's available dates and prices into next year.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7