Summary of The Day: Today, we'll pick you up right from your hotel and head to Riviera Maya and Maroma Beach. From here, we'll sail on a catamaran out into the Caribbean sea to visit beautiful coral reefs and enjoy an incredible snorkeling experience.
Swim in the most splendid sites that are part of the Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest barrier reef in the world.
***Combo Option*** (Extra cost; payable to guide at the start of the excursion)
You can also create your own Combo by choosing this activity with one of the following options:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 10 and above.
* Child: 6-9 years of age.
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* This activity is not permitted for pregnant women, people with recent surgery or back problems.
* Maximum passenger capacity per shift: 350 (5 ships with a capacity of 50 and one with a capacity of 100).
Professional Bilingual Guide
Use of snorkeling equipment
Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks (chips and refried beans)
Local medical insurance
Lockers and key - USD 5.00 (at the end of the tour USD 3.00 will be returned)
Ferry transportation from Cozumel
Marine Park use tax - USD 2.00
Tips to tour guide
Optional Activities (Payable to the guide at the start of the excursion):
-ATV & Speed Boat
-ATV & Wave Runner
We recommend you bring your own biodegradable sunscreen, underwater camera, change of clothes, extra money, cap, sunglasses, sandals, a towel, and swimsuit.
Pick-up is available from the following locations:
*Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya: Lobby of your hotel (no extra charge)
*Cozumel: You will be picked up at Plaza Playacar or the Hotel Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen (Ferry charge not included)
*Playacar Hotels: Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.