Sit back and relax on a comfortable coach while listening to your multilingual guide explaining about Switzerland's interesting history and culture. The drive on the modern highway to Zurich takes a little less than an hour. Enjoy approximately four hours leisure time and discover the highlights of Switzerland's cultural and economic center on your own.
Your journey then takes you along the Grand Tour of Switzerland through picturesque landscape with gently rolling vineyards and charming villages near the German border, ultimately arriving at the splendid medieval Castle Laufen! Enjoy approximately one-hour leisure time at the mighty Rhine Falls, one of Switzerland's major attractions. Delight in unique views of Europe's biggest waterfall from the panoramic lift and see how an average of 700,000 liters of water per second plunge across a width of 150 meters into the basin below.
A beautiful, short stroll on the Belvedere panoramic trail takes you to the viewing platform right above the falls where you will feel the spindrift of the rumbling waters. Capture stunning photographs of the cataract, the fizzy waters of the basin below and the natural beauty of the surrounding area. Visit the Historama at the patriarchal castle to learn more about the interesting history of this unique place.
We'll continue via Schaffhausen with its famous Munot Fortress, passing through the beautiful countryside to the medieval town of Stein am Rhein. On your guided stroll, you learn about the well-preserved town with its many distinctive buildings. Most of these half-timbered houses are made of stone with delicate wooden windows and exceptional frescoes. The most prominent of these houses is the White Eagle, whose fresco counts as the oldest preserved mural painting of the Renaissance in Switzerland.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6, but they must be registered before the trip.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Transportation in comfortable motorcoach
Schloss Laufen Rhine Falls Experience: Historama, Belvedere panoramic trail, Kanzeli viewing platform, and panoramic lift
For check-in we require your confirmation details and proof of identity (ID). It is not necessary to print out the voucher. An electronic ticket on your smart phone or tablet is sufficient.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.