Summary of The Day: All aboard the biggest whale watching boat in Iceland! Fantastic inside and outside areas with plenty of space for everyone and a café and souvenir shop on board!
Your whale watching adventure begins at Reykjavik's Old Harbour, just minutes away from the city center! Our boats offer great comfort, a fantastic interior, large outside viewing decks and a safe family environment. Our friendly and knowledgeable guides, along with the captain and crew, will lead you to the best spots to find whales and provide interesting information about the different kinds of whales and seabirds you can expect to see.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 7-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 7.
* Tour prices are based on Icelandic krona (ISK) and are converted into US Dollars (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure for check in and boarding.
We recommend warm clothes, such as hats, mittens and scarfs, as it does get cold. We also recommend some cool sunglasses and even sunscreen in the summer months! The tour is dependent on the weather and sightings are not guaranteed.
Weather and sea conditions can be unpredictable during the winter months. Boat captains will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passenger safety and comfort.
Sometimes in the winter we might sail from other harbors south of Reykjavik for better sea conditions, in which case we provide transport for all our passengers to and from Reykjavik. The tour might be slightly longer due to the extra drive.
We follow the IceWhale code of conduct for responsible whale watching as we have great respect for the wildlife on the bay. We let the animals approach us and keep our distance so that we do not disturb their daily routine.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.