Summary of The Day: Reykjavik truly is a truly magical place to visit. Take a bus tour with us and explore the city at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops. Hop off at Stop 4 for the chance to partake in some whale watching. Spot Minke and Humpback whales, porpoises or even dolphins! For an exciting taste of history and archaeology, visit Reykjavik City Museum and enjoy a high-tech, interactive multi-media experience.
Frequency: every 30 minutes from 10:00am to 5:30pm
Full loop: 60 minutes
Ticket Length: 24 hours
1 - Harpa Concert Hall & Conference Centre
2 - Lækjartorg
3 - City Hall
4 - The Old Harbour
5 - VikinMaritime Museum
6 - Whales of Iceland
7 - National Museum
8 - Perlan / The Pearl
8 - BSI Bus Terminal
9 - Hallgrim's Church
11 - Kringlan Shopping Centre
12 - Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
13 - Laugardalur Valley
14 - Hofdi House
15 - Skarfabakki Harbour
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 12-15
* Children younger than 12 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase. The date you select is only for reference.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.