Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Reykjavik and self-transfer to your hotel. Check in after 3:00pm to your hotel in Reykjavik City and get comfortable for your three nights' stay in Iceland.
The rest of the day is yours to explore this wonderful city. Your hotel is just a few blocks from the harbor and there are a wealth of fantastic restaurants, bars, and museums just waiting for you to explore.
Summary of The Day: Today you'll be picked up a your hotel and taken on a comprehensive tour of Reykjavik's past and present. During this tour you will experience Reykjavik's main attractions on foot and by bus.
The tour takes in all the key landmarks, such as The Pearl, Hallgrimskirkja church, the harbor and the famous 101 Reykjavik neighborhood. Reykjavik's unique proximity to nature - with the Salmon River Ellidaa, a thermal beach at Nautholsvik, green valleys and outdoor swimming pools - makes a city tour unforgettable.
The afternoon is yours to do as you wish. We suggest a visit to one of the many museums or art galleries around the city. The National Gallery is just a 7 minute walk from the Centerhotel Skjaldbreid and the Centerhotel Plaza, and its definitely worth a visit.
Afterwards enjoy a relaxing dip in the warm waters of the famous Blue Lagoon (transfers and bathing fee included). The lagoon is a unique wonder of nature with pleasantly warm mineral-rich geothermal water set in the middle of a black lava field. The high levels of silica and minerals give the lagoon its rich blue color.
Summary of The Day: The Golden Circle refers to the Big Three: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir hot springs and Thingvellir National Park, all featured on this classic tour.
We'll begin with a drive inland to Thingvellir National Park to experience one of the most outstanding landscapes in Iceland. The area is surrounded by mountains and encompasses a vast lava plain of green moss and wild flowers. In 2004, the site of Thingvellir was conferred the title UNESCO's World Heritage Site.
Then we'll continue to Gullfoss, the Golden Waterfall. Here the river Hvita drops 96 feet in two separate cascades, creating an awesome spectacle.
Next up is the Geysir geothermal area, with many bubbling hot springs and spouting geysers.
Summary of The Day: If your flight is in the afternoon, use your last moments to walk along the harbor seafront and breathe the fresh Atlantic breeze - or if you still need to relax, visit one of the city's swimming pools. There you can chat with the locals while relaxing in the geothermal mist.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 2-11 years of age, sharing a room with two adults
* This tour is not suitable for children below the age of 2.
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
Itinerary and activities are dependent on road and weather conditions.
- 30 or more days prior to tour departure date: 10% of booking price is charged
- 22-29 days prior to tour departure date: 25% of booking price is charged
- 21-8 days prior to tour departure date: 50% of booking price is charged
- 7 days prior to tour departure date: non-refundable
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.