Las Vegas - Red Rock Canyon State Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day:
Hop aboard an adventurous Tour Trekker vehicle and within minutes of the Strip you’ll find yourself on the natural side of Las Vegas. Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the Red Rock Canyon in luxurious comfort. This custom built Tour Trekker vehicle is equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extralarge viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. You’ll see the blazing Red Spring Mountain Range, fossilized sand dunes, and the brilliantly colored Calico Hills. The striking colors change as the sun moves across the sky; orange, white, pink, and red, you may find all these colors at different times of the day. Your guided journey along this 13 mile scenic loop will surely impress you with all of its natural beauty. Can you fit all the stunning landmarks of Red Rock Canyon into one picture? Ask your tour guide to snap a group shot of your gang to capture the memory of your adventure at Red Rock Canyon.
Pick-up at all major Las Vegas Strip hotels at 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm depending on you location. Please note your hotel location when booking.
Closed on Christmas Day
A minimum of two (2) passengers is required to open a new tour and single passengers may be added to existing tours after verifying space availability.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.