Summary of The Day: Enjoy an evening out in Osceola County, where the real American Cowboys came from! First we'll drive you to the dude ranch for a barbeque feast. The family-style cookout buffet at East Corral includes barbecue chicken, hot dogs, corn-on-the-cob, fries, baked beans and a variety of beverages.
Experience an old-fashioned, tractor-pulled hayride taking you into the beautiful, 7,000-acre Kissimmee Island Cattle Company (KICCO) Wildlife Management Area. On the 45-minute hayride, you might be lucky enough to see white-tailed deers, bald eagles, boars, hawks, cranes, wild turkeys or even alligators! The hayride also features cowboys singing country classics and imparting interesting facts about the KICCO Wildlife Management Area.
Then it's off to the rodeo! Be mesmerized by the excitement and unpredictable danger of the Saturday Night Rodeo - an evening of fun for the entire family. This fun-filled weekly rodeo, events for which include trick riding, calf roping, barrel racing and bull riding, draws professional cowboys and riders from all over the country.
In addition to enjoying the spectacle, the little cowpokes can participate in a real calf scramble: the first one to pull the ribbon from the calf's tail wins the prize!
The fun doesn't stop there! Take a spin on our new Mechanical Bull, or get your groove on at the Dance Party, where the DJ plays crowd-pleasers like the Macarena, Electric Slide and Cotton-Eyed Joe. The evening program also includes a number of games and contests just for kids - a great way to spend Saturday night!
The tour departs from Orlando at approximately 2:00pm - 3:00pm. The program for the evening ends at around 10:00 pm, at which time we will take you back to Orlando.
Departs Orlando at approx. 2:30pm
Arrival at River Ranch approx. 4:00pm
Depart River Ranch at approx. 10:00pm
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera and bug spray.
DRESS CODE: Casual and cool.
This tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
Guests need to call day prior to confirm pick up times, times vary dependent on Sunset, however usual pick-ups around 2 – 2.30pm.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.