Radisson President, Vancouver
- Product Code:
Vancouver, BC, CAN
- Tour Type:
Apr 15th 2017 - Oct 15th 2017: Daily
per night Get 340 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 340 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Radisson President ☆☆☆½
Address: 8181 Cambie Rd, Richmond, BC, V6X3X9 Canada
Located across the street from Aberdeen Centre and less than five kilometers from Vancouver International Airport, the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport occupies a convenient location in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. Historic Steveston Fishing Village is positioned eight kilometers from the hotel.
On-site dining options include the Fresh Restaurant and Lounge that offers casual or fine-dining ambience. Asian/Western fusion delicacies include highlights such as tofu lasagna and rack of spring lamb. Cantonese cuisine and seafood specialties are prepared at the Redstar Chinese Seafood Restaurant. This property features a business center, 10 conference rooms, banquet facilities and wireless Internet access. Complimentary 24-hour on-demand airport shuttle service is provided by the hotel. Leisure amenities include an indoor pool and spa tub, a fitness center and a spa located on the 11th floor that extends discounts to hotel guests. The spa offers facials, and Shiatsu and traditional Swedish massage. Hotel facilities also include a gift shop, grocery, a flower shop and a bank.
This hotel offers 184 nonsmoking contemporary guestrooms and suites in an 11-story building. Room amenities feature dial-up, high-speed and television Internet access. All rooms feature 32-inch flat screen LCD televisions. Additional amenities include Sleep Number Beds, safe-deposit boxes, satellite television, ample desk space, refrigerators, coffeemakers and two telephones. Elegant one-bedroom suites feature king bedrooms and kitchenettes. Apartment suites include full kitchens, dining and living rooms, VCRs and washers and dryers.
* Check-in time starts at 3:00pm
* Check-out time is 12:00 Noon
Please note that FIFA Women's World Cup will be held in Vancouver (Jun 6 - Jul 5, 2015), surcharge for hotel in Vancouver may apply.
View Larger Map
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $85.00||USD $61.00||USD $49.00||USD $170.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Free airport shuttle(8:00am - 9:30pm)
- Tax Included
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Maps & Attractions
Aberdeen Centre - 200 meters
1.0 - 2.0 km
Richmond Centre Mall - 1.7 kilometers
2.0 - 5.0 km
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 3.4 kilometers
Kwan Yin International Buddhist Temple - 5.8 kilometers
VanDusen Botanical Garden - 6.0 kilometers
Steveston - 6.2 kilometers
Queen Elizabeth Park - 6.5 kilometers
Riverport Sports and Entertainment Complex - 7.3 kilometers
Gulf of Georgia Cannery - 7.5 kilometers
Steveston Village Hsitorc Waterfront - 7.7 kilometers
Vancouver Amtrak - 8.5 kilometers
Vancouver Harbour Water Airport (CXH) - 12 kilometers
Vancouver Boundary Bay Airport (YDT) - 14 kilometers
Blaine Municipal Airport (BWS) - 36 kilometers
Sechelt - Gibsons Airport (YHS) - 52 kilometers
Waldron Island Airport (WDN) - 53 kilometers
Eastsound Orcas Island (ESD) - 56 kilometers
Stuart Island Airport (SSW) - 56 kilometers
Nanaimo Airport (YCD) - 56 kilometers
Abbotsford Intl. Airport (YXX) - 58 kilometers
Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome (ZNA) - 58 kilometers
Bellingham Intl. Airport (BLI) - 62 kilometers
Rosario Seaplane Base (RSJ) - 63 kilometers
Westsound Airport (WSX) - 63 kilometers
Deer Harbor Seaplane Base (DHB) - 63 kilometers
Duncan Airport (DUQ) - 64 kilometers
Roche Harbor Airport (HCE) - 64 kilometers
Victoria Intl. Airport (YYJ) - 64 kilometers
Blakely Island Airport (BYW) - 71 kilometers
Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base (FBS) - 72 kilometers
Lopez Island Airport (LPS) - 79 kilometers
Decatur Island Airport (DTR) - 80 kilometers
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|