Radisson Hotel Whittier
- Product Code:
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Tour Type:
per night Get 248 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 248 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Radisson Hotel Whittier ☆☆☆☆
During the high season - May to October - this hotel can only be booked as an extension on 4-day tours (or longer) beginning with 2-xxx inclusive of complimentary pick-up. It cannot be booked separately.
Address: 7320 Greenleaf Avenue, Whittier, CA 90602
Radisson Hotel Whittier is located 27.5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport, 13 miles from Disneyland and 9 miles from Knott's Berry Farm. Whittier College is within walking distance.
The Radisson boasts a modern conference center with facilities for business meetings and banquets. Wireless and broadband high-speed Internet connections are free of a charge for all guests.
Each of the 202 guestrooms at the Radisson is fully appointed and comes equipped with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Coffee is provided free of charge. Refrigerators and microwaves are available upon request.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: no later than 12:00 pm
View Larger Map
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $62.00||USD $45.00||USD $37.00||USD $124.00||USD $12.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, but may be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Hotel rates vary from day to day. The price listed is not final until confirmed by us.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Hotel accommodations
- Breakfast buffet
- All personal expenses
- During the high season - May to October - this hotel can only be booked as an extension on 4-day tours (or longer) beginning with 2-xxx inclusive of complimentary pick-up. It cannot be booked separately.
- Hotel rates vary from day to day. The price listed is not final until confirmed by us.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Maps & Attractions
Norwalk- Santa Fe Springs Station - 4.2 miles
Hacienda Golf Club - 5.3 miles
Montebello - Commerce Station - 5.5 miles
City of Industry - 5.7 miles
La Puente City Hall - 5.9 miles
La Puente City Park - 6.1 miles
Commerce Station: 6.2 miles
Puente Hills Mall: 6.3 miles
Commerce Casino: 6.4 miles
Industry Hills Heliport (JID): 7.1 miles
Los Angeles Commerce Business Plaza Heliport (JBP): 7.1 miles
El Monte Airport (EMT): 7.4 miles
Fullerton Municipal Airport (FUL): 7.9 miles
Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB): 12 miles
Compton - Woodley Airport (CPM): 14 miles
Pasadena (JPD-Pasadena Heliport): 16 miles
La Verne Brackett Field (POC): 17 miles
Hawthorne Municipal Airport (HHR): 18 miles
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): 21 miles
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|