Broadway Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Start City:
New York, NY, USA
- End City:
New York, NY, USA
- 90 minutes
- Tour Type:
- Shows & Events
- Performance Date:
Get 61 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 61 Points
See how it works
Black Out List:
Sunday 12/21/14 9:00AM
Monday 12/22/14; 10:00AM; 4:00PM; 7:00PM
Tuesday 12/23/14 7:00PM; 9:30PM
Friday 12/26/14 10:00AM; 1:00PM;7:00PM; 9:30PM
Saturday 12/27/14 9:00AM ;11:30AM;4:30PM; 7:30PM; 10:00PM
Sunday 12/28/14 9:00AM; 11:30AM; 5:00PM
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular presents an unparalleled Christmas show with universal appeal that lifts the spirits and creates memories. Debuting in 1933 at iconic Radio City Music Hall, The Radio City Christmas Spectacular has been seen by more than 80 million people through the years and has played in more than 60 cities across North America.
2012 marks the 85th Celebration of the Rockettes. This year's show features dazzling costumes, dynamic numbers and breathtaking special effects! The Great Stage lights up as the Rockettes perform their signature eye-high kicks and precision dance style, in some of the most challenging numbers ever conceived. Don't miss this spectacular celebration and create new memories that will last a lifetime!
90 minutes, no intermission
FAM (Family show - all ages)
Under the age of 4 are permitted into the theatre
Radio City Music Hall - 1260 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave), New York, NY 10020
Please enter your name as it appear on your ID when submitting your reservation. Tickets will not be provided if the name on your ID does not match the name on the reservation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per person.
*Please no children under 4 years old.
- Show Ticket
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and NYC
- All personal expenses
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: All sales for Radio City Christmas Spectacular are FINAL. No cancellations or refunds will be allowed.
- Under the age of 4 are permitted into the theatre.
- Come to the box office with your ID 1hr prior to the show and present the voucher at the ticket window.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|