Summary of The Day: We begin in the northern part of the city with a tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of the hotels in Quito are located. Then we head to the historic center to visit the Basilica del Voto Nacional, where we will make a brief stop and explanation to later reach the Plaza de la Independencia, where through a walking route you will see the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace and the La Compañia Church, recognized for its adornments and gold altars.
Then we will continue towards the Church of San Francisco, built in the seventeenth century. (Entrance to churches are not included). Next, we'll head to the Mirador del Panecillo (entrance included) a place renowned for its beauty, where you can admire a beautiful landscape of colonial and modern Quito.
After the tour, passengers can return to their hotel or have time for lunch in the Zona Rosa of the city known as La Mariscal to continue in the afternoon with our optional excursions: Equatorial Monument Tour, Quito Panoramic Tour or Quito Night tour.
There is available pick-up and drop off from the following hotels: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Howard Johnson, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, and Radisson.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.