Summary of The Day: We'll begin our cultural tour in the northern part of the city by the commercial, banking and hotel area of Modern Quito. First up we'll visit the Plaza Foch, known as the “Zona Rosa," where you can explore, feel and taste a world of flavors and sensations with tasting of artisan chocolate, cocoa Fine Aroma, and a delicious cup of hot chocolate.
Following this we will move to the Casa Museo Guayasamin - home to works by Ecuador's most important artist of the modern era - and learn of the great value of the artistic heritage assets that this artist left the country.
Ending this unforgettable evening, we will visit to the traditional and historic neighborhood Guápulo where we will walk its quaint cobbled streets and its incomparable landscape overlooking the valleys surrounding the city. You can taste a traditional canelazo quiteño in one of the bohemian-style cafes that characterize this picturesque area, and we will get to admire the church of Guápulo, and old colonial building monastery.
At the end of the tour we will be able to rest at a hotel or restaurant area if you wish to transfer to our our night tour (operates from Wednesday to Saturday, admission not included).
Hotel pick-up/drop-off is only available from the following hotels: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Howard Johnson, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, and NH Collection.
If you wish to be picked-up from an alternative hotel please leave your hotel address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.