Summary of The Day: We'll begin in the northern part of the city with a tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of the hotels are located. Then we head to the historic center to admire the spectacle of the illuminated churches and its main tourist attractions, offering some unique landscapes in our city. The tour continues to the Mirador del Panecillo (entrance included) recognized for its beauty, where you can delight with a beautiful view of colonial and modern Quito.
During the tour, the guide will tell you about the culinary diversity of the city and traveler will enjoy a little taste of this.
At the end of the tour, we'll have dinner (drinks not included) and then head back to the hotel.
Hotel pickups are offered from the Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Radisson, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, J.W. Marriott, Howard Johnson, Hilton Colon. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please contact leave your hotel name in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
The tour will run from 7:00pm - 8:20pm. There is available pick-up and drop off from the following hotels: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Howard Johnson, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, and Radisson.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.