Summary of The Day: Discover the beauty and history of Quebec on a day trip from Montreal to Quebec City and the magnificent Montmorency Falls.
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll transfer you to Quebec City where you'll meet your professional guide. Let them introduce you to this historic city with a 45-minute walking tour through Place Royale, the birthplace of French civilization in North America.
Next up, we'll hop aboard our motorcoach and journey to Montmorency Falls Park to see this stunning natural wonder and take photos that we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. Here we'll board a baot for a 1.5 hour guided river cruise!
After spending some time here, we'll return to Old Quebec, entering thorugh Saint John's Gate to discover the rich history and culture of this ancient fortified city.
We'll travel along the Grande Allée - the “Champs Élysées” of Québec City - passing by delectable restaurants, trendy cafes, and immaculate architecture. We'll see numerous attractions and monuments along the way, including the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, the Québec Parliament Building, the Price building and much more!
This tour departs at 8:00am and returns at 8:00pm.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.