Barcelona - Vic - Queralbs - Vall de Nuria - Barcelona
Summary of The Day: This is a wonderful opportunity to explore the spectacular Pyrenees, ascending more than 6,000 feet via the rack railway.
Our first stop is the beautifully maintained Vic, a medieval town known for asserting a more traditional way of life. Highlights include the Old Quarter, the cathedral and the bustling market. Our visits to Vic coincide with traditional market days, which have been taking place every week for over a thousand years!
Afterwards we'll head up into the Pyrenees, stopping first at the mountain village of Queralbs, where we'll catch the rack railway bound for the higher elevations - more than 6,000 feet above sea level to the stunning mountain valley of Vall de Nuria.
If you love hiking, ask the guide to show you to the trailheads. There's something for everyone, from easy to strenuous. You'll have plenty of time to hike deep into the wilderness so that you can truly experience the solitude that only exists at these altitudes.
You can also opt for horse riding, open air bowling, archery lessons, crazy golf, or boating on the lake (own expense).
The rack railway will be closed Monday to Friday from 1st of November to the 30th of November for annual track maintenance. In the instance that the railway is closed, we will find an alternative itinerary such as going up into the mountain valley by road or enjoying a mountain walk at lower levels. These changes will in no way take away from your Pyrenees mountain experience.
This tour departs at 8:30AM from opposite the Palau de la Musica, C/ Palau de la Musica, 1, 08003, Barcelona.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.